Skip to content
- Housed in a compact plastic case, the pressure gauge offers a reading of 0 to 6,000 psi (0 to 400 bar).
- The standard-size, oil-filled analog depth gauge features a linear Bourdon tube design and a depth reading of up to 200 feet.
- Red zones in each instrument clearly warn you when you're approaching extreme depth or pressure situations.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, SCUBAPRO builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
- Also includes a reading for water temperature; weighs 0.9 pounds; one-year warranty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device