Skip to content
About this item
- CE certified a Class D dive suit: rated for water temperatures above 72ºF/22ºC.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device