Skip to content
- Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, The S620 Ti delivers instant air on demand with Super inhalation sensitivity.
- An air-balanced flow-through piston housed in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Scubaproâ€s patented extended thermal insulating system insulates the inner mechanism, improving cold-water resistance without compromising breathing performance.
- The regulator includes two opposing high-pressure ports that let you position the first stage up or down, along with four high-flow and one axial super-high-flow low-pressure ports.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, Scuba builds flawless equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device