Skip to content
- Sleek, two-gauge inline console combines a pressure gauge (0-6000 psi imperial scale) with depth gauge in a durable brass case for easy at-a-glance diving data.
- Oil-filled analog depth gauge offers a linear Bourdon tube design for precise readings at all depths up to 200 feet.
- Both gauges feature red zones that clearly warn you when approaching extreme depth or pressure situations.
- Ideal for the traveling diver who uses a non-air-integrated computer.
- Great for both recreational and technical diving, it's backed by a manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device